Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Love is the Answer

This is the thing:  There is darkness in the world.  At times it is oppressive and frightening, but we can't give into it.

Love is the only antidote to hate.  We can change laws (and I for one believe we should), but I'm convinced that in the end the thing that will make a difference is love.  When we realize that we are all in this together, that each of us is responsible to care for our neighbors and lighten their burdens, things will get better.

I'm so grateful for all the support and love you've shown me, and I'm especially grateful for everything you've done for Jayden and his family. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.  

3 comments:

DL Hammons said...

You are so right. At times it doesn't seem like it, but the good FAR outweighs the bad in this world!

Wen Baragrey said...

Oh, Natalie, thank goodness for you this morning :) I so wish more people were spreading this message instead of the hate and anger. You're awesome.

I also want to thank everyone who has bought your book, first for supporting you, and second for supporting us (Jayden's family). You are all awesome :)

Merry Christmas!

Stephanie Thornton said...

You are a great inspiration Natalie. I hope both your family and Jayden's have a wonderful holiday.