Thursday, February 7, 2013

Win a Kindle Fire and More

Hey Guys.

I haven't been around much lately.  There's really only one reason for this.

My two year old has decided to give up naps and is set on using those extra hours to make my life more interesting. He is succeeding.


We call him The Destroyer.  He did this (dumping half a box of baking soda and an entire bag of chocolate chips) while I was bringing in groceries.


And this he managed while I was trying to put away the laundry (the rest is just behind him).  It is a lovely combination of pancake mix and powdered sugar.


At least he's cute, right?



Well, I have been up to a something, despite my lack of free hours.

Today a sampler of middle grade books called Love Middle Grade Actually comes out on Amazon.  It features the first few chapters of a bunch of fun middle grade books, including The Secret Underground.

And it is FREE.

Plus, if you download a copy and find a secret phrase hidden in its pages you can enter to win a Kindle Fire, an Amazon gift card, or some great middle grade eBooks.  All the details are inside the book.

Did I mention it's FREE?

To celebrate it's release The Secret Underground will be just $0.99 at Amazon, B&N, Kobo, and Apple for the next 5 days (ending February 11).


The drawing for the Kindle Fire will happen on Valentine's Day, so go download a copy of Love Middle Grade Actually and enter now.






9 comments:

DL Hammons said...

Your son is aptly nick-named! :)

Jemi Fraser said...

What a cute little destroyer he is!!! Just imagine - one day you'll actually laugh whole heartedly at those photos! :)

Wen Baragrey said...

LOL! What a cool little dude he is (if you're not wanting a pristine home, anyway) heheh :D

Annie McMahon said...

This reminds me of the time when my kids threw each other flour by the handful and then dug into a peanut butter jar to their elbows. They also attempted to make a cup-o-noodle in the bathroom sink. My husband was "watching" them (he was in his office wondering why they were laughing so much). Ah, the joy of parenting!

I found out about the e-book on twitter via Sara Megibow. What a great idea! I downloaded a copy. I so want to win a kindle fire! And even if I don't, I get to sample several MG novels. Love it!!

Joanne Fritz said...

So glad you have a sense of humor about The Destroyer! He's a hoot. Me, I would probably have yelled at him and sent him to his room.

No apologies needed about being away from the blog. The Destroyer alone looks like a full-time job. And you have three others. Do they have nicknames too?

Sarah Skilton said...

The Destroyer and L'il Drooler (my occasional nickname for E) would get along famously.

Congrats on Love Middle Grade Actually!

praveen kumar said...


www.tollywoodpolitics.com
www.bollywoodindiaboxoffice.com

telugu

আশরাফুল হক said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
আশরাফুল হক said...

Hi Your son is so cute and you will be lucky for him.