I think I'm going to have to save a few of these for next week, just so I don't have a crazy long post, but I'll do 3 today.
First up: The Circle Of Friends Award.
This was given to me by a lovely new friend and new blogger Nicole Dulcleroir.
I was thinking about all my blog friends and there are SO MANY. I always talk about my critique group girls, who are my ultimate circle of friends, but I've given them awards already so I thought I'd give this one to a new little circle of friends, my agent buddies Sarah Skilton and Miranda Kenneally. They are both represented by Sara Megibow and they are both super cool girls, so check them out. Miranda is more of a Tweeter than a blogger so you should go see her on Twitter @MirandaKeneally.
Next: The Sunshine AwardBJ Anderson gave me this little beauty. BJ has been a bloggy friend for a long time and she's a great writer to get to know.
I'm going to pass this along to a few new friends: Mariah Irvin, because she is hilarious and Derek Whisman, because he's new to blogging and he's got great taste in books.
And last: The "Creative Writer" Award
This was given to me by the beautiful and talented Erica at Laugh Write Play and sassy sarcastic Matt at Pensive Sarcasm.
Both are encouraging me to tell LIES, and I intend to take them up on their offer. But I'm going to switch up the rules and tell 6 truths and 1 lie instead of the other way around. Here they are:
1. I once threw up all over a fireman
2. I only dated my husband for 4 months before we got married
3. I've never seen an episode of LOST
4. I have several exciting things happening now that I can't share with you yet
5. I didn't like reading when I was kid and I often fudged book reports by reading only the back cover and the last page.
6. The best class I ever took in college was called "Walt Disney's Influence on American Culture." We mostly watched cartoons.
7. I love lima beans and I've never understood why they get such a bad rap.
I'd like to pass this one on to two good honest people who might enjoy a little lying: DL Hammons at Cruising Altitude and Jamie Debree at The Variety Pages.
And there you have it. I'll try to catch up on the rest next Friday. Thank you everyone! And feel free to try to guess the lie. I might tell you what it is... someday.