Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Super Awesome NaNo Contest

I know it's shocking. Two posts in one week. But I had to come out of my writing cave to tell you that one of my agent buddies, the lovely and talented Ashley March, is having a contest.

Our agent, Sara Megibow of the Nelson Literary Agency, is offering to read a partial for one very lucky NaNoWriMo participant.

This is cool because:

-You don't have to write a query letter
-She'll read the NaNo novel you are working on RIGHT NOW
-All you have to do to enter is comment on Ashley's post before November 30
-When I posted this there were only 5 comments


Yeah, you might want to check that out.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Caroline Starr Rose said...

That's one generous agent! Great idea.

Sara B. Larson said...

That's very nice of Sara! Good luck to the entrants. :)

Elaine AM Smith said...

A kindness and a contest? ;)

L. T. Host said...

Thanks for the heads up, Natalie!