Monday, September 17, 2012

Details

I've had the worst time staying on top of everything these past few weeks.  I've been trying to finish recording the audiobook and also trying to write blog posts for the kind-of-sort-of blog tour that's happening right now. Because of this, there's a few details I've probably forgotten to share.



  • Jayden is in the hospital right now.  He's doing okay, but he could definitely use some good thoughts and prayers.



  • A lovely blogger, Heather Kelly is hosting a Write-a-thon on September 28th to celebrate the release and maybe raise a little money for Jayden.  Join in!  It should be fun.



  • The eBook version of The Secret Underground is available for preorder on Amazon and iTunes. You'll be able to purchase it at all online book sellers (Amazon, iTunes, Barnes and Noble, Google, Sony, Kobo, Overdrive, etc.) on September 28th.



  • The print version will be available on September 28th on Amazon (and maybe a few others).  We're working on getting it to every major online book seller (you should even be able to order from your favorite brick and mortar bookstore).  That should happen in the next month or two, hopefully in time for holiday shopping. 



  • The audiobook will be available through Amazon, Audible, and iTunes.  If all goes well, it should be up and ready by the 28th too.

That's about all!  I'm going to try to get some links on the sidebar for the blog tour posts.  Thank you so much for all the support!

4 comments:

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Lots of love to Jayden and his family and bouquets of best wishes for your release next week. You've been working so hard, you deserve a great launch!

Caroline Starr Rose said...

I want to do something at my blog near your launch. :)

Di said...

Wow, Nat sounds like you are super busy. I haven't read your book yet but I'm excited to start. I'm gonna get a copy for Joel (Daisy's boy too) I think he'd be into something adventure-like like this. I'll keep Jayden in my prayers for tonight. Love ya!!

Britney Gulbrandsen said...

What you're doing is amazing! Just pre-ordered the book and signed up for the write-a-thon! Thanks!