Friday, September 28, 2012

THE SECRET UNDERGROUND releases today!

Well, we're here.

Today The Secret Underground is available for purchase, and every single penny of profit will go to Baby Jayden and his family.  If you haven't heard about the project yet, watch this short video.


We're still working out glitches at a couple retailers. These are the places where it will be. The highlighted stores are live now.  I'll update as more sites go live.

The eBook is available on:

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
iTunes
Google
Kobo
Sony
Overdrive

The paperback is available on:

Amazon
CreateSpace eStore

Coming soon to most other online booksellers.

The audiobook is available on:
iTunes
Amazon
Audible

Thank you so much for all of your support.  It has meant so much to me and so much to Jayden's family too.


P.S.  We've had some trouble with the print book.  It looks like it won't be on Amazon until next week sometime.  It will be at most other retailers in a month or two.  I'm so sorry about this!  It's a bit frustrating, but I promise I'll let you know when it becomes available,

9 comments:

Heather Kelly said...

WOO-HOO! Let's get this party started! Natalie, it's so awesome what you are doing!

Alexandra Shostak said...

CONGRATULATIONS NATALIE!!!

Wen Baragrey said...

Congratulations, we love you!

Laurel Garver said...

I Tweeted this post for ya. Wishing you all the best with this, Natalie!

Quinn said...

Natalie, great work, good book, and big heart. Way to go.

Caroline Starr Rose said...

I'm doing a giveaway on my blog. Stop by to enter!

Jen said...

just ordered my copy cant wait to get it :)
bless you Natalie for what youre doing for Jayden :)

Sarah Skilton said...

Congratulations on the culmination of this selfless and amazing journey, Natalie. Elliot and I will be going to Barnes & Noble to order a copy tomorrow. Can't wait to read it aloud to him. xo

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Huge bouquets of best wishes on your launch, Natalie!