Monday, December 28, 2009

Appreciation

I'm going to pass along the last two awards today and get back to real blogging later this week. I've been giving out awards for the past couple weeks, so If you've been following this blog for a while, chances are you got one! Scroll on down to see what you've won! (I'm sorry, I didn't notify everyone like I was supposed to). And remember these are no pressure awards. You don't need to accept them, pass them on, or post them unless you want to.


The first award for today is the Best Blog award. Thank you Jemi (mystery/ romance author, thoughtful commenter and blogger) and Roni (who blogs like a professional--seriously, she's always got something interesting to say)

The Best Blog recipients are:

Shelli at Market My Words
Amy Tate at The Virginia Scribe
Matt at Pensive Sarcasm
Kristi Faith at Random Acts of Writing
L.T. Elliot at Dreams of Quill and Ink
Sande at So to Speak



Also, From Me to You, given to me by the beautiful and talented Bethany Mattingly. She blogs about her two loves, agriculture and writing.

This award goes out to all those people who have most of the other awards. What do you give to the person who has everything? Flowers. Everyone loves flowers. Please accept these flowers of appreciation from me to you.

The recipients are:

Wendy at All in a Day's Thought
Jessica Nelson at Booking It
Sherinda at A Writer Wannabe
Tamika at The Write Workshop
Suzyhayze at Tales of Extraordinary Ordinariness
T. Anne at White Platonic Dreams

If you didn't get an award and you'd like one, just choose one from the sidebar. You deserve it! If I gave you one you already have, feel free to take a different one. I have really enjoyed getting to know you all over the last few months and I look forward to getting to know you better in 2010!

21 comments:

Tamika: said...

Congratulations Ladies! I enjoy you all!

Marybeth Poppins said...

My goodness you had alot of awards to pass on!

Catherine Denton said...

I've loved your award posts. They've led me to many new and wonderful blogs.

Voidwalker said...

"If you didn't get an award and you'd like one, just choose one from the sidebar" LOL... Too bad that policy doesn't apply to the Nobel Prize :P

TerryLynnJohnson said...

I hope you feel loved with all those awards! And I think it's awesome how you've distributed them all.

B.J. Anderson said...

Congrats on all the awards! You sooo deserve them. :D

sherrinda said...

You deserve these awards, girl! And thank YOU! You are a sweetheart! (I love finding new blogs to follow!)

Jemi Fraser said...

Great looking list of winners! I'll have to find time to check out the ones I don't already visit :) Great job, Natalie!

laurel said...

I so agree that you deserve these awards, I also nominated you for the Picasso. Double cheers to you!

Bethany Wiggins said...

What a way to wrap up an awesome year of blogging!

Susan R. Mills said...

Congratulations to all. I've also enjoyed getting to know you. Here's to a new year of getting to know each other even better!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Thanks for all the great links as you've passed on all these awards - lots of great new spots to check out. :)

L.T. Elliot said...

I'm both honored and floored. Thank you, Natalie. I hardly know what to say. Thank you!

V. S said...

Natalie you have such a wonderful heart, really, congrats on all of your awards!

Matt said...

Wow! I can now slide to the back of my seat. Thanks so much Natalie. Your a constant source of normal in my otherwise odd life.

Congratulations, everyone.

Kristi Faith said...

Wow, Natalie, thank you! :) I'm honored to receive such an award in the presence of such awesome bloggers.

:0) Have a great week! Congrats on your awards.

Lisa and Laura said...

More awards! You deserve them all! Congratulations Natalie!

Vonna said...

Natalie, you are such a warm and welcoming blogger. Thanks for all your awesome posts and links.

Erica said...

Congrats to the winners. Natalie, I hope your holiday was wonderful!

Congrats on your awards too :o)

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Natalie, hey, I just found my award! Thank you kindly. Tonight is the first time I've ever posted an award, and now I've got two. I know these are more fun than anything else, but I won't balk at being commended by my peers. Thank you kindly!

kanishk said...

My goodness you had alot of awards to pass on!


kobe beef burger