Kissing Day was awesome! I really enjoyed reading everyone's scenes. I didn't get to every one, because there were so many, but I think I read most of them. It turned out to be an awesome way to meet new people too. Thank you Sherrinda for hosting the day. You should check out some of the posts if you haven't already.
The award I want to share today is the Kreativ Blogger. I've received this one a few times so thank you to:
Thomas Taylor- A picture book writer and illustrator living in France and working on his first MG novel.
V.R. Barkowski- A lovely blogger who focuses her posts on her writing journey.
Melissa-A busy mom of 2 who writes YA sci-fi and fantasy.
Erica- A YA Paranormal writer who is also a major Twitterer (follow her at @EricaWrites).
This award has rules that I'm going to try to follow... sort of.
-Thank the person (or people) who gave you the award.
-Write 7 things about yourself we do not know
-Choose 7 other bloggers to award and link to their blogs
1. I'm horribly allergic to cats (my face gets all puffy, my eyes start to swell shut, and any part of me that comes in contact with cat hair breaks out in hives), but I'm not allergic to dogs.
2. I got my degrees in Print Journalism and American Studies. It's been 7 years since I graduated and I don't really remember anything. (Why did I go to college?)
3. I've moved 6 times in the last 6 years.
4. I read about 20 times more picture books and MG and YA novels than books meant for adults. I guess I never grew up.
5. I am an art mom for my daughter's kindergarten class, even though I can't even draw a decent stick figure.
6. I love cookies, especially Christmas cookies.
7. My favorite book ever is probably Charles Dickens' A TALE OF TWO CITIES.
Since I've received this award a few times I'm going to give it to more than 7 people. I've selected 20 bloggers who all have kreativ blogs (or spelling). Most of these blogs have a little different format than regular writing blogs and they are all fun reads. They are:
Cammie at My Mental Marathon
Catherine Denton at Winged Writer
Dawn Simon at Plotting and Scheming
Devon Ellington at Ink in My Coffee
The Girl with One Eye at A Squirrel Among Lions
Kelly Lyman at Kelly's Compositions
Bethany Mattingly at Aspirations
Jeannie Campbell at The Character Therapist
Voidwalker at Into the Void
Wendy at On Words and Upwards
Jessie Oliveros at Louder than Noise
Tracy at A Blissful Life
Aubrie at Author, Flutist, Teacher
Belle at Ms. Bookish
Beth at Writing it out
Once again, these are NO PRESSURE awards! Don't feel like you need to pass them on, accept them, or post them (unless you want to of course). Just know that I appreciate you.
I think this will be my last post until after Christmas. Happy Holidays to all of you! More awards next week.