Friday, December 18, 2009

Something Lovely

This is probably the last awards post I'll do this week. Monday is kissing day blogfest so get ready for some kissing (or almost kissing)! Then I'll finish up the rest of the awards over the Christmas break.

Up today is the One Lovely Blog Award. This was given to me by three bloggy friends:

Mary at Writers Butt Does Not Apply to Me. Mary chronicles her quest to write a novel and lose weight. Her honesty and humor keep me coming back for more.

Stephanie at Hatshepsut gave it to me too. The thing I love about Stephanie is that she's done a great job of making me WANT to read her novel. She doesn't post teasers or give stats on her progress, she just writes about her research about ancient Egypt and her MC, Hatshepsut, who was one of only a few female Pharaohs.

The I got it from Voidwalker at Into The Void. He's pretty new to blogging (so go follow him!) He's a funny guy. You'll like him.

I am supposed to pass this on to 15 blogger friends who have lovely blogs. I chose people who not only have lovely blogs, but also seem like lovely people. Here they are:

Anita at Anita's Edge
Valery Geary at Something to Write About
Georgina at Olive Juice
LT Host at Quest: Published
Julie at The Climb

Thanks for sharing your lovely blogs with us!

26 comments:

Anita Saxena said...

Thank you for the award! And might I add that I find you quite lovely as well.

L.T. Elliot said...

Congratulations to you on receiving the award and congrats to all those receiving it from you! =]

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Congrats on another award and to today's recipients! Woo-hoo, all of you! :)

Valerie Geary said...

Thank you Natalie! For you: http://cuteoverload.com/2009/12/18/tiny-kitten-arm-flappage/
A bit of loveliness... :)

Melissa said...

Thank you for the award, Natalie! And I'm super excited about the Official Kissing Day Blogfest. I just found out about it.

B.J. Anderson said...

Awww, thank you so much! That totally made my day. :D And you seem like a lovely person, too. :D

Roni @ FictionGroupie said...

Thanks so much! I love the word lovely. And congrats on receiving the award yourself. :)

Caroline Starr Rose said...

Have you seen Kristen's stats over at Pub Rants??!! And YOU are a part of those impressive numbers. Well done.

V. S said...

Congrats! You deserve every single award that has been given to you,

CKHB said...

Hey, thanks! I think you are lovely, too.

Stephanie Thornton said...

Thanks for the link! I'm excited to hear that you want to read my book- yay!

I think Mary, Michelle, Voidwalker, and I have great taste in blogs! ;)

Jemi Fraser said...

Congrats!!

So many great blogs, so little time!

Mary said...

I agree with Stephanie Thornton - we have great taste in blogs - so do you - congrats to all the winners.

Sande said...

All those blogs to check out is like a Christmas dinner for wordies

Tamika: said...

Congratulations Ladies! Have a great weekend! Looking forward to some steamy scenes on Monday.

Anissa said...

Thanks for the award, Natalie!

TerryLynnJohnson said...

Woo! Thanks for the award Natalie. I'm going to check out all the other recipients. Can't wait to find out what this kissing thing is all about on Monday.

Terresa said...

Congrats to all! A toast to everyone!!

Candice said...

Thanks, Natalie. I'm honored. You seem like a lovely person to me too. And I can't wait for kissing monday.

Jessica said...

Congrats on the award! I love your layout and font, definitely lovely. :-)

Renee Collins said...

Aw, thanks! I'm going to do my best to remember to pass this along. :) I'd pass it back to you if I could. I love the header on your blog.

Susan R. Mills said...

Congrats to everyone!

VR Barkowski said...

Congrats to all! There are so many magnificent blogs out there, it's mind boggling (or is that bloggling?) My Google Reader is about to explode. Help!

storyqueen said...

Thank you, Natalie!

Georgina said...

Thank you Natalie! It has been such a pleasure getting to know you and your blog this year! I hope you have a wonderful holiday filled with lots of joy, creativity and relaxation! - G

Voidwalker said...

Thanks for the shout out :) You deserve the awards! And, I am funny aren't I! :P